For nearly two decades, we’ve worked hard to ensure that every customer we work with leaves 100% satisfied with their repair, purchase, installation, or consultation. And the way we do that is by constantly looking for new ways to improve our services.
The Bloomin’ Blinds Difference
Over the past few months, we’ve completely transformed the way our customers receive design help. Whether you have one quick question or don’t know how to get started, you can now speak with a design expert from the comfort of your living room, thanks to virtual consultations!
The benefits of a virtual consultation:
- Safety: The safety of our customers and consultants is always our top priority. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we knew we needed to find a way to give our customers the services they need, while keeping them and our employees safe. And though we take every precaution when visiting someone’s home, we understand that many people are not yet comfortable inviting others into their house.
- Convenience: With the click of a button or swipe of a phone, you can have a design expert in your home, helping you choose treatments that will work for you. Thanks to photos and live video chat, you can show them exactly what your home, windows, and existing treatments look like and get a professional opinion.
- Fast advice: Even the biggest DIY-er has questions now and then. If you’re confused by an option or just want a second opinion, we’re here to help in any way we can.
Making the most of your virtual consultation:
Virtual consultations are new to a lot of people, so to get the most out of your experience, we suggest:
- Having a good understanding of how your space is going to be used. Not all living rooms and kitchens are created equally. Is your living room saved for formal occasions or do you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there? Are you designing a child’s room or an adult’s? Before we present you with design options, it’s important for our experts to know how your space functions.
- Visiting our site to learn more about your options and style preference. Are you not too sure where to even start when it comes to finding window treatments you like? Head over to our photo gallery and Pinterest page for design inspiration.
- Creating a vision board to share with our experts. Found a picture you like? Save it and send it to our design experts during your call! Now, instead of having to try and describe what you’re looking for, you can show them exactly what you like.
- Taking measurements of your windows. Especially if you have large or uniquely shaped windows, measurements will play a huge role in what your options look like. Use our handy measuring tool to help you prep for your virtual consultation.
Choosing window treatments is a bigger decision than many people realize — they need to be stylish and beautiful but also functional and efficient. If you’re having trouble choosing treatments, schedule a virtual consultation with the design experts at Bloomin' Blinds!
An Ever-Growing Selection of Products
From high-demand options, like motorized shades, to your standard plantation shutter, we’re always looking for ways to provide customers with a wide selection of products at unbeatable prices. Our blinds, shades, and shutters are chosen because they’re high quality and won’t break the bank.
We Put Your Comfort First
The last thing most homeowners want to do on a beautiful day is take their window treatments down and bring them into a showroom for fixing. But thanks to on-site repairs, your day doesn’t have to revolve around having your treatments fixed.
Whether your treatments have suffered from natural wear and tear or they were recently involved in an accident, we’ll come to your home or office to repair them — all you have to do is give us a call! Most importantly, repairs are usually completed in just one visit.
If you are in the market for new treatments, we’re proud to offer free in-home estimates. During your in-home appointment, we’ll professionally measure your windows and give you options that fit your needs. We’ll then provide you with samples so you can see how your new treatments will look in your home. Once you've decided on a product and style, we'll give you a quote upfront for your treatment and professional installation.
Repair Options that Save You Money
Have your window treatments seen better days? Repairing your blinds, shades, and shutters is a much less expensive option than completely replacing them, which is why we never pressure our customers to buy new blinds or window coverings.
And because we are not loyal to any one brand, you’ll never be denied a repair. Whether you bought them from a competitor, or they were already there when you moved in, we’re here to help!
If your blinds aren’t becoming to you, they should be coming to us! At Bloomin' Blinds, our greatest priority is your comfort and satisfaction. That is why we offer a wide variety of blinds, shutters, and shades to meet all your needs. Contact us today to find your nearest location!