In Home Shutter, Shade, & Blind Repair Services
From Plantation Shutters to Fabric Shades, We'll Repair Them All On-Site in Your Home
Getting your current blinds repaired is obviously much cheaper than purchasing new ones. At Bloomin’ Blinds, we offer full service repairs and installations for blinds, shades, and shutters. Our blind repair service enjoys widespread client trust and customer retention. We’ll come to your home or office to repair your blinds—all you have to do is give us a call. What could be easier?
We offer the following window covering repairs:
Blinds, Shades & Shutters Repair
Repairing window coverings such as blinds, shutters, and shades can be complicated, but our team at Bloomin’ Blinds is trained and experienced in making sure your windows look their best. All of our blind repair professionals are knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about what we do. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of treating our customers with integrity, prioritizing family values, and ensuring that every job is a job well done.
Some of the types of repairs we offer include:
- Tilter repair
- Blind restring
- Slat replacement
- Broken valance clips
- Shutter louver
- Shutter staple
- Mounting brackets
Signs It’s Time to Repair Your Window Treatments
- Broken or warped slats. Damaged slats can be the result of dozens of different things — UV exposure, humidity, accidents, natural wear and tear, etc. Unfortunately, even just one damaged slat can make it difficult to raise or tilt your blinds. Not to mention, damaged slats can be a big eyesore.
- Faulty lifting mechanisms. Do you have to tug on your blinds or pull the cord at just the right angle in order to get them to go up or down? Now is the time to have those mechanisms replaced before they cause any more damage to your system.
- Frayed cords. Frayed cords are another issue that often goes ignored, despite the fact that it’s the first sign that the internal mechanisms are beginning to fail and therefore damaging the cords.
- Dusty and dirty blinds. Dirt and dust do more than just affect the appearance of your blinds — they can actually affect the internal gears responsible for tilting and lifting your blinds. Thankfully, real and faux wood blinds are easy to clean and maintain.
- Frayed edges. Another issue that’s all too easy to ignore are frayed edges on your fabric shades. Torn or discolored edges could mean that your shades are wider than the window opening and are scraping against the frame every time they’re raised and lowered.
- Fast or slow-moving shades. Your shades shouldn’t smack against the ceiling when you roll them up, but they also shouldn’t move at a crawl. If your shades go up too fast, it’s likely because the tension spring inside the roller is wound too tight. If they roll up too slow, it’s because the roller is too loose.
- Your shades won’t come down at all. The tension spring has an important role to play in moving your shades — if it’s been locked up inside the headrail, your shades won’t be able to come down at all.
- Louvers that won’t stay open or close tightly. If your louvers won’t stay open or closed, no matter how much you move the tilt wand, it may mean that your louvres need to be adjusted for proper tension.
- Broken louvers. One of the most obvious signs that you’ve got a problem on your hands is a broken louver. Not only is this an eyesore in your home, but it can also affect your privacy and your home’s energy efficiency.
- A louver that’s “popped” out of place. Did an entire louver fall from the frame after opening or closing your shutters (or worse, your kids were playing around with them)? So long as the louver isn’t broken we may be able to snap it back into place.
Your Best Interests Are Our Priority
At Bloomin’ Blinds, we never pressure our customers to buy new blinds or window coverings. Our goal is the most cost-effective result, and one that you’ll be happy with! Repairs are cheaper than new purchases, and we have the experience to repair your blinds, shades, or shutters and get them looking their best.
Receive Your Free Repair Quote Over the Phone
Our team can answer your questions and arrange an appointment as soon as possible. Get in touch with our trusted family company today!
Interested in a free in-home estimate? Find our nearest location below and we'll come to you.