Mobile Blind & Window Treatment Repair
On Site Repair For Your Blinds, Shades, Shutters and Drapes
Getting your current blinds repaired is obviously much cheaper than purchasing new ones. At Bloomin’ Blinds, we offer full service repairs and installations for blinds, shades, and shutters. Our window blind repair service enjoys widespread client trust and customer retention. We’ll come to your home or office to repair your blinds—all you have to do is give us a call. What could be easier?
We come to you with mobile window covering repairs:
- Blind Repairs - Includes Motorized blind repairs.
- Shade Repairs - Includes Roman, Pleated and Sheer shade repair.
- Shutter Repairs - includes both wooden and faux wood shutter repair.
Shades, Shutters and Blind Repair Near You
Repairing window coverings such as blinds, shutters, and shades can be complicated, but our team at Bloomin’ Blinds is trained and experienced in making sure your windows look their best. All of our blind repair professionals are knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about what we do. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of treating our customers with integrity, prioritizing family values, and ensuring that every job is a job well done.
Some of the types of mobile repairs we offer include:
- Tilter repair
- Blind restring
- Slat replacement
- Broken valance clips
- Shutter louver
- Shutter staple
- Mounting brackets
Signs It’s Time to Call For Mobile Repairs
Mobile Blind Repairs
- Broken or warped slats. Damaged slats can be the result of dozens of different things — UV exposure, humidity, accidents, natural wear and tear, etc. Unfortunately, even just one damaged slat can make it difficult to raise or tilt your blinds. Not to mention, damaged slats can be a big eyesore.
- Faulty lifting mechanisms. Do you have to tug on your blinds or pull the cord at just the right angle in order to get them to go up or down? Now is the time to have those mechanisms replaced before they cause any more damage to your system.
- Frayed cords. Frayed cords are another issue that often goes ignored, despite the fact that it’s the first sign that the internal mechanisms are beginning to fail and therefore damaging the cords.
- Dusty and dirty blinds. Dirt and dust do more than just affect the appearance of your blinds — they can actually affect the internal gears responsible for tilting and lifting your blinds. Thankfully, real and faux wood blinds are easy to clean and maintain.
Mobile Shade Repairs
Repair options for Roman Shades, Pleated Shades, Sheer Shades and More.
- Frayed edges. Another issue that’s all too easy to ignore are frayed edges on your fabric shades. Torn or discolored edges could mean that your shades are wider than the window opening and are scraping against the frame every time they’re raised and lowered.
- Fast or slow-moving shades. Your shades shouldn’t smack against the ceiling when you roll them up, but they also shouldn’t move at a crawl. If your shades go up too fast, it’s likely because the tension spring inside the roller is wound too tight. If they roll up too slow, it’s because the roller is too loose.
- Your shades won’t come down at all. The tension spring has an important role to play in moving your shades — if it’s been locked up inside the headrail, your shades won’t be able to come down at all.
Mobile Shutter Repairs
- Louvers that won’t stay open or close tightly. If your louvers won’t stay open or closed, no matter how much you move the tilt wand, it may mean that your louvres need to be adjusted for proper tension.
- Broken louvers. One of the most obvious signs that you’ve got a problem on your hands is a broken louver. Not only is this an eyesore in your home, but it can also affect your privacy and your home’s energy efficiency.
- A louver that’s “popped” out of place. Did an entire louver fall from the frame after opening or closing your shutters (or worse, your kids were playing around with them)? So long as the louver isn’t broken we may be able to snap it back into place.
Your Best Interests Are Our Priority
At Bloomin’ Blinds, we never pressure our customers to buy new blinds or window coverings. Our goal is the most cost-effective result, and one that you’ll be happy with! Repairs are cheaper than new purchases, and we have the experience to repair your blinds, shades, or shutters and get them looking their best.
Receive Your Free Repair Quote Over the Phone
Our team can answer your questions and arrange an appointment as soon as possible. Get in touch with our trusted family company today!
Interested in a free in-home estimate? Find our nearest location below and we'll come to you.
How do I schedule mobile blinds repair with Bloomin’ Blinds?
Scheduling in-home blind repair, shutter repair, or shades repair service with Bloomin’ Blinds is simple! You can either call us and allow us to help you find your specific location, or you can schedule repair service online. We make convenience a priority because we value you and your time.
How long will it take to arrive?
If we have to have new or replacement parts ordered, the arrival time can vary. However, we will keep you informed and updated when we get any helpful information or if there’s a delay. You will always be kept in the loop when it comes to your on-site blind repair services.
How long do repairs take?
Our professional on-site shutter and shade repair specialists are skilled and have hands-on and technical training that the repair process should only take a few hours. If we have to order components or new parts, the process may take a few more days, but the general repair is extremely quick.
Does anyone need to be home during the repair service?
Yes. An adult over the age of 18 should be present to welcome our shades and shutter repair technicians on the property. This protects your home or office space and ensures the work is approved before we leave the premises. We always want you to be satisfied with our workmanship.
How much do mobile blind repairs cost?
For specifics about the cost of on-site blind repair, you should consult with our window treatment experts at your local Bloomin’ Blinds, as the cost can vary. We are always transparent about the price of our shade, blind, or shutter repair services so you can plan accordingly for our assistance. We aim to make the entire process stress-free, so all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your accurately repaired window coverings.