Custom Drapery & Curtains
Timeless Elegance at an Affordable Price, Installed by Experts
Curtains add unparalleled sophistication to any room. They come in a wide variety of styles, materials, colors, and patterns, so you’re sure to find something to match your home décor. Not only that, their versatility offers an attractive option for homeowners looking for light control and aesthetics on a budget. Another added benefit is that draperies pair very well over other window treatments, like blinds or shades.
The Benefits of Drapery & CurtainsOur customers choose drapery and curtains because of the following benefits:
Variety of Fabrics& Styles
Pairs with Blinds& Shades
You have plenty of features to choose from when customizing your draperies, including:
These draperies have pins or hooks that attach to drapery rings and slide across a curtain rod. Also called "pinch pleat draperies" these are commonly used in rooms that have a traditional, upscale flair. Homeowners love the pleats because they give the draperies uniform volume and folds without the need to rearrange them, which makes them an excellent choice for drapes you want to open and close often.
Draperies that glide along a rod easily usually have a grommet top, meaning there are metal rings punched into the material. They are a good choice for wide windows and sliding glass doors, because the light fabric makes them easy to open. Grommet draperies have a contemporary look and go well in rooms with a more modern flair. These draperies look great with geometric patterns.
This common style works by sliding the fabric of the draperies onto a curtain rod. They are not intended to be opened or closed, because the pocket which the rod runs through is very narrow. The purpose of these draperies is to create folds and volume. Rod pocket draperies are often layered over blinds or shades.
What to Consider When Buying Custom Drapes
- Height: Having your window coverings professionally measured by one of technicians will ensure you get the perfect length draperies for your living space.
- Split panel vs. single panel: Draperies come in panels either in one or two sections of fabric. Single panels are great for sliding glass doors, whereas panel pairs look elegant hanging on either side of a window.
- Pairing with other window treatments: If you want to block out as much light as possible, layering draperies over other window treatments is a great idea. They can add to the sophistication of your space, as well.
- Purpose: Do you want your drapes to offer privacy, insulation, or block light? This will help guide you in terms of selecting materials and whether draperies are right for you
Drapery & Curtain FAQ
What fabrics are best for custom curtains?
How do you coordinate curtains with décor?
Should drapes touch the floor?
Do sheer curtains give privacy?
Why do so many people love drapery?
- Stylish addition to the room design
- Adds color and texture to boring walls
- Creates elegance and warmth
- Can make the room very dark
- Great insulators
Use our website to schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals.
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.
We'll Bring the Showroom to You!
If your space feels a little “under dressed”, consider adding a fun and exciting drapery to add that perfect touch. There are so many designs and styles, Bloomin’ Blinds can help you with styles that range from old world to modern and sleek. Even if you are not sure what your vision is, let us bring the ideas and the materials to you. Just a quick visit with our window covering professionals and you will see how good we are at bringing your dreams to life. Add a final touch and complete the room with new drapery by Bloomin’ Blinds.