Affordable In-Home Plantation Shutter Repair
Get Your Shutters Fixed On Time & On Budget
Shutters are an important investment than can enhance your home, but with wear and tear, they may need an expert’s hand to get back to working order. If your shutters have been damaged or simply have worn out over the years, it’s a much more cost-effective option to repair them than to purchase new ones.
Types of Shutter Repairs Offered at Bloomin’ Blinds
At Bloomin’ Blinds, we handle shutter repairs with professionalism and meticulous attention to detail.
We do the following types of shutter repair:
- Repairing shutter staples – We can fix the problem when connecting staples have been pulled from the vertical bar or “tilt bar” and the horizontal boards or “louvers.”
- Replacing plantation louvers & shutter slats: If the horizontal slats or “louvers” on your shutters need replacing, our team can handle it. There is no need to buy a whole new set of shutters and pay a premium in the process—we can replace individual louvers and get your shutters looking like new again. We can match the texture and color of your existing slats.
- Fixing tilt bars – Tilt bars control the angles of the shutter. Unfortunately, if a tilt bar isn’t working, the whole shutter won’t function properly. We can match your shutter’s paint or stain and install a new tilt bar so your shutter looks and works like new.
- Replacing shutter strips – Plastic shutter strips bind the tilt bar to the louvers. These are used in lieu of staples in shutters made of vinyl or plastic. We can replace these strips and get your shutters functioning properly again.
Professional Shutter Repairs in 3 Easy Steps!
- Step #1: Schedule your FREE in-home estimate. Our experts will assess what needs to be repaired and provide you a quote on the spot.
- Step #2: In-home repairs. Our shutter repair technicians can fix your shades right in your home.
- Step #3: Installation. Once your repair partshave arrived from the manufacturer, our installation experts will give you a call to schedule the installation.
Why You Should Choose Bloomin’ Blinds for Local Shutter Repair
Since 2001, Bloomin’ Blinds has offered FREE in-home consultations via our mobile service that brings our window treatment samples you, so you don’t have to come to us. Our local business owners have national resources behind them, so you can rest assured you’re getting the absolute best product wrapped in the absolute best service. Don’t take our word for it – we’ve won that Home Advisor and Angie’s Super Service Award for many years running, and our customer reviews speak for themselves!