Mobile Shutter and Plantation Shutter Repair Service
Our Mobile shutter repair team will bring everything they need to fix your shutters on-site. Shutters are an important investment than can enhance your home, but with wear and tear, they may need an expert’s hand to get back to working order. If your shutters have been damaged or simply have worn out over the years, it’s a much more cost-effective option to repair them than to purchase new ones.
Our Mobile Shutter Repair Service handles the following repairs on site!
- Repairing shutter staples – We can fix the problem when connecting staples have been pulled from the vertical bar or “tilt bar” and the horizontal boards or “louvers.”
- Replacing plantation louvers & shutter slats: If the horizontal slats or “louvers” on your shutters need replacing, our team can handle it. There is no need to buy a whole new set of shutters and pay a premium in the process—we can replace individual louvers and get your shutters looking like new again. We can match the texture and color of your existing slats.
- Fixing tilt bars – Tilt bars control the angles of the shutter. Unfortunately, if a tilt bar isn’t working, the whole shutter won’t function properly. We can match your shutter’s paint or stain and install a new tilt bar so your shutter looks and works like new.
- Replacing shutter strips – Plastic shutter strips bind the tilt bar to the louvers. These are used in lieu of staples in shutters made of vinyl or plastic. We can replace these strips and get your shutters functioning properly again.
Mobile Shutter Repairs in 3 Easy Steps!
- Step #1: Schedule your FREE in-home estimate. Our experts will assess what needs to be repaired and provide you a quote on the spot.
- Step #2: In-home repairs. Our shutter repair technicians can fix your shades right in your home.
- Step #3: Installation. Once your repair partshave arrived from the manufacturer, our installation experts will give you a call to schedule the installation.
How can I schedule mobile shutter repair?
We make scheduling your on-site shutter repair services completely easy and convenient. You can call us, or use our online form to request repair services. We can’t wait to help you get the shutters of your dreams!
How long will my repaired shutters take to arrive?
The length of time repaired shutters take to arrive depends on the type of repair. We will never keep you in the dark about the process. You can also give us a call to find out about your in-home shutter repair details.
How long does it take to complete on-site shutter repairs?
Our team of on-site shutter repair experts works diligently and thoroughly, ensuring we complete your repair as soon as possible.
Do I have to be home during the in-home shutter repairs?
We recommend someone over 18 years old be present on the property when we arrive. This is to make sure your repaired shutters are everything you imagined them to be and you’re happy with our workmanship.
Is it expensive to have on-site shutter repairs?
The cost of in-home shutter repair can fluctuate, but we always offer honest pricing on all of our services. For more information about the cost of shutter repair, call us today for a free estimate!
Why You Should Choose Bloomin’ Blinds for Local Shutter Repair
Since 2001, Bloomin’ Blinds has offered FREE in-home consultations via our mobile service that brings our window treatment samples you, so you don’t have to come to us. Our local business owners have national resources behind them, so you can rest assured you’re getting the absolute best product wrapped in the absolute best service. Don’t take our word for it – we’ve won that Home Advisor and Angie’s Super Service Award for many years running, and our customer reviews speak for themselves!