Custom Sheer Horizontal Shades & Installation Services
The Shades You Want at the Right Price
Sheer horizontal shades are perfect if you want an elegant look that bathes rooms in soft, relaxing light. If you want to diffuse the light from the outside and still enjoy the view, you may be looking for sheer horizontal shades. These shades soften up the light entering any room of your home and look quite modern.
These contemporary-style shades include two layers of sheer fabric with a fabric vane in-between. You can increase your privacy by pulling the cord to rotate the vanes closed. During the daytime, the shades panels can be left open to enjoy a veiled view of the outside, and at night, you can enjoy privacy by closing the slats.
Popular Features & Upgrades for Sheer Horizontal Shades
- Standard continuous cord loop: Pull one hand over the other to lift your shades smoothly and evenly with blinds or shades of any size. This option is perfect if you don’t want a long, unwieldy cord.
- Cordless lift: Simply push or pull your shades to raise or lower them. It’s that easy!
- Motorized lift: If your windows are high up and hard to reach, consider motorization. This modern feature is perfect if you don’t want to worry about cords or touching your sheer shades.
- Room darkening: Set the right tone for your with room darkening options to get the right amount of light in your room. Note: There is no blackout option for sheer horizontal shades.
Are Horizontal Shades Right for Me?
If you want a window treatment with unparalleled beauty that allows light into your rooms, you may want sheer horizontal shades. Sheer shades offer a modern look and combine the functionality of blinds with the beauty of fabric shades. The shades can be tilted to any angle to give you further control of the light that enters your room.
Keep in mind that sheer shades aren’t the most energy-efficient, as the sheerness of the fabric doesn’t insulate the windows as effectively as other shade choices, such as cellular shades. They do not come in a blackout option, as other shades do. You can still have privacy, though, by tilting the fabric vane of the shades closed.
3 Easy Steps to Order Sheer Horizontal Shades from Bloomin Blinds’
- Schedule a FREE in-home ort virtual estimate with a member of our team: Our window treatment expert will discuss various window treatment options with you.
- Order your shades and customize them to your needs: Customization options include cord type, cordless lift, motorization, and room darkening.
- Our sheer horizontal shades experts will do the installation for you! There’s no need to worry about how you’ll install your shades, let us do the work for you. Once your sheer shades arrive from the manufacturer, we’ll give you a call to schedule the installation.
Looking for shade installation services? Contact us at Bloomin’ Blinds for a FREE consultation and an instant quote - (972) 490-4100.