Faux Wood Blinds Installations
Exceptional Style & Affordable Prices
Looking for new window treatments at a reasonable price? Turn to Bloomin’ Blinds. We offer faux wood window blinds with the beauty of genuine wood blinds that have the durability of vinyl, all at an unbeatable price. This affordable window treatment choice comes in a variety of hues and they can be motorized. It’s no wonder faux
Schedule a FREE in-home quote today and ask about our limited lifetime warranties on faux wood blinds! Find your location here.
Why Should I Get Faux Wood Blinds?
- Perfect in High Humidity Rooms - Faux wood blinds are a window treatment that is suited for almost any room, and especially in higher-humidity rooms like the kitchen or bathroom. While they look like the real thing, they resist moisture, unlike natural wood. This means they can never warp or chip.
- Classic Look at an Affordable Price - These popular window treatments give windows a clean, classic look, and are much more sophisticated than the traditional aluminum blinds
- Pet Friendly & Kid Safe - Our customers absolutely love this product—especially customers with kids and pets! Faux wood is often a great choice for families with young kids. If you’re looking for a product that will take a soccer ball at 40 mph and still look like new blinds for 15 years, it is faux wood you want.
- Ideal for Small to Medium Size Windows - The only challenge with this product is that they are not always ideal for larger windows. You may want to opt for wood blinds for larger windows, as they are generally lighter weight.
Options for Colors, Slat Sizes, Louvers & Motorization
- Colors & stains: Faux wood blinds come in 3 different variations of white with 8 different printed stains.
- Slat and louver sizes: White faux wood blinds come in 2-inch and 2.5-inch sizes. We prefer the larger version, as it is a simpler design. They are usually the same price. We offer different sized louvers.
- Motorized options: Motorization makes blinds safer for pets and children, as there is no need for an attached cord. Not to mention, with motorized faux wood blinds you can program them, so they’re open during certain times of day and closed when you want to keep the sunlight out.
What Are Faux Wood Blinds Made Of?
Typically, faux wood blinds are made of composite wood material or PVC/vinyl materials. The PVC material used in faux wood blinds is the same material that makes PVC pipes, and they have UV light inhibitors and other additives to make them much longer-lasting. Although they are imitation wood, your faux wood blinds will look just like real wood, and even scrutinizing eyes won’t be able to tell the difference!
Are Faux Wood Blinds Energy-Efficient?
The installation of proper faux wood blinds can help you cut down on your energy consumption significantly, evidenced by recent research. The U.S. Department of Energy has reported that energy-efficient window treatments can cost your utility costs by up to 40% over one year, although some are better choices than others. The window treatments they recommend are cellular shades, which traps air in tiny “cells,” also called honeycombs, when they are pulled down.