Faux Wood Blinds Installations
Exceptional Style & Affordable Prices
Looking for new window treatments at a reasonable price? Turn to Bloomin’ Blinds. We offer faux wood window blinds with the beauty of genuine wood blinds that have the durability of vinyl, all at an unbeatable price. This affordable window treatment choice comes in a variety of hues and they can be motorized. It’s no wonder faux
Why Should I Get Faux Wood Blinds?
- Perfect in High Humidity Rooms - Faux wood blinds are a window treatment that is suited for almost any room, and especially in higher-humidity rooms like the kitchen or bathroom. While they look like the real thing, they resist moisture, unlike natural wood. This means they can never warp or chip.
- Classic Look at an Affordable Price - These popular window treatments give windows a clean, classic look, and are much more sophisticated than the traditional aluminum blinds
- Pet Friendly & Kid Safe - Our customers absolutely love this product—especially customers with kids and pets! Faux wood is often a great choice for families with young kids. If you’re looking for a product that will take a soccer ball at 40 mph and still look like new blinds for 15 years, it is faux wood you want.
- Ideal for Small to Medium Size Windows - The only challenge with this product is that they are not always ideal for larger windows. You may want to opt for wood blinds for larger windows, as they are generally lighter weight.
Options for Colors, Slat Sizes, Louvers & Motorization
- Colors & stains: Faux wood blinds come in 3 different variations of white with 8 different printed stains.
- Slat and louver sizes: White faux wood blinds come in 2-inch and 2.5-inch sizes. We prefer the larger version, as it is a simpler design. They are usually the same price. We offer different sized louvers.
- Motorized options: Motorization makes blinds safer for pets and children, as there is no need for an attached cord. Not to mention, with motorized faux wood blinds you can program them, so they’re open during certain times of day and closed when you want to keep the sunlight out.
What Are Faux Wood Blinds Made Of?
Typically, faux wood blinds are made of composite wood material or PVC/vinyl materials. The PVC material used in faux wood blinds is the same material that makes PVC pipes, and they have UV light inhibitors and other additives to make them much longer-lasting. Although they are imitation wood, your faux wood blinds will look just like real wood, and even scrutinizing eyes won’t be able to tell the difference!
Are Faux Wood Blinds Energy-Efficient?
The installation of proper faux wood blinds can help you cut down on your energy consumption significantly, evidenced by recent research. The U.S. Department of Energy has reported that energy-efficient window treatments can cost your utility costs by up to 40% over one year, although some are better choices than others. The window treatments they recommend are cellular shades, which traps air in tiny “cells,” also called honeycombs, when they are pulled down.
Ideas for Faux Wood Blinds in Your Home
Warm Wood Color Blinds
Warm wood colors can bring in a rustic and vibrant feeling to a room. These are perfect for a cabin-like and cozy aesthetic. Warm woods can make a room feel bright and comfortable, perfect for a domestic property.
Dark and Black Faux Wood Blinds
If your space has a lot of light and white colors, you can balance them out with dark faux wood blinds. The wood texture and appearance can be perfect for balancing a more "modern" aesthetic to make it more homely, and the dark color looks classic and sleek when paired with bright colors.
Gray Faux Wood Blinds
Gray colored faux wood blinds are perfect for a rustic or industrial aesthetic. The cool tone of the color gray can tie beautifully with both bright and dark colors. Gray faux wood is also great for highlighting texture in surrounding décor, such as other woods, metals, and bricks.
White Faux Wood Blinds
White faux wood blinds are a very popular choice because of how clean and open they can make a room appear. White is a great choice for smaller rooms, since they can make the room feel bigger. They are also a great, classic choice that can match almost any type of décor aesthetic. Unlike regular white blinds, faux wood give a room an elevated boost.