Pull Down Roller Blinds for Home or Office
Roller shades are an excellent option if you like a stylish look that will stand the test of time. These shades are often the first that come to mind when envisioning classic window shades, you’ll see in many homes. They wrap around a rolling rod, hence the name. Interior roller shades and exterior shades use a tension mechanism that makes them easy to pull up or lower. It is easy to incorporate roller shades into any room, regardless of the color scheme or style.
In addition to being simple to use, many of our roller shades use premium fabric that blocks ultra violet rays and diffuses light consistently throughout your space. Protection against the sun is vitally important to protecting furniture as well as regulating temperature. We offer solar screen installation if you want to control how many UV rays are coming in through your windows. We also offer blackout roller blinds if you want to totally restrict the flow of light.
The Benefits of Roller Shades
Our customers choose roller shades because of the following benefits:
Why Choose Roller Shades?
- Easy to Clean - If you want low-maintenance window coverings, roller shades are a clear choice, because they're effortless to clean. That's because roller shades have no folds, slats, or louvers- they only have a headrail and one continuous piece of fabric stretching the length of your window when lowered. For these reasons, a pull down roller shade is less likely to accumulate dust and debris.
- Cost Effective - Roller shades are also quite cost-effective due to their simplicity; but just because they're practical, that doesn't mean they skimp on style.
- Fabric Styles & Patterns - Roller shades come with endless options for fabric and styles, and no matter which you choose, you can trust you've made the best choice with the guidance of our Bloomin' Blinds design consultants.
We Install Every Style of Roller Blind!
It’s important to have your roller shades properly installed to maximize their effectiveness and create the perfect built-in look you want, this is especially true when installing motorized roller shades. Proper installation starts with a meticulous measurement process that our design consultants will do for you. You won’t have to lift a finger!
Our biggest priority at Bloomin’ Blinds is ensuring customer satisfaction with each job we take. That’s why our expert window treatment installers make the process simple from start to finish. You’ll be able to have your shades installed as quickly as possible, and our mobile service will come to you. That means you’ll never have to leave the comfort of your own home to get the roller shades you want.
Still undecided on your window coverings? Stop by our blog on Blinds vs Shades to learn more about the window treatments that are best for you and your space.
- For a more natural look, you may want to consider woven blinds.
- If you want something elegant, check out Roman shades.
- For more precise light control, look into zebra shades.
Schedule an Estimate
Schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals!Learn More
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.Learn More
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!Learn More
Ready to Install
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.Learn More
Interested in Roller Shades? Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate.
During your in-home consultation, a design consultant will help you review digital and physical samples of roller shades, so you can see what they would look like in specific windows. You’ll be able to ask questions regarding functionality, features, and look through materials from our sample books.
Window treatments installed based on the solutions that fit your needs