Window Shutters and Plantation Shutters
Custom Wood, Composite and Plantation Shutters add a Classic Look
Shutters are a timeless option, lending an aura of elegance, beauty, and classic comfort to any space. Our team at Bloomin’ Blinds offers 100% custom built shutters, crafted to our clients’ exact specifications. If you are looking for a classic and timeless window shutters that will augment your home décor beyond merely serving a utilitarian function, our products could be the best option for you. An additional benefit to shutters is their diversity. Indoor shutters add genuine character to any space. Plantation shutters are a classic addition to homes across the country.
The Benefits of Interior and Exterior Shutters
Our customers choose shutters because of the following benefits:
Shutters are a timeless window treatment, lending an aura of class, beauty, and elegant comfort to any space.
Wood shutters are a timeless staple for home window treatments. Many homeowners that opt to adding wood shutters to their windows are looking for a classic, elegant aesthetic. Though this option can result in additional maintain for cleaning, wood shutters add value to your home and can be customized to unique windows. Learn more about our wood shutter options and products today.
For homeowners looking for a similar aesthetic to wood shutters but a more cost-efficient solution, try out composite shutters. They still have a classic look, but are cheaper and easier to clean and maintain. Composite shutters are great home insulators and can easily be customized to your unique needs. Learn more about our composite shutter products and installation services today.
Plantation shutters are a popular choice for most homeowners. These window treatments can elevate a room's design. These are perfect for individuals looking to upgrade and modernize their window treatments while maintaining the classic "shutter" look. Learn more about Bloomin' Blinds' plantation shutters today!
Shutters can last for decades, making them a long-term enhancement that only costs the initial purchasing and installation fees. They are also designed to be great insulators, cutting the cost of your heating and cooling bills and helping you earn back money on your investment.
The main difference between plantation shutters and traditional shutters are louver size. Traditional shutter louvers are about 1 ¼ inch while plantation shutter louvers are much wider. The larger the louver, the better view you’ll have when your window is open. However, with a larger louver, you sacrifice a bit of privacy.
Shutters have better light blocking capabilities than blinds because they are mounted around the window frame. There can still be light leaks between louvers though, so we recommend a combination of blackout blinds with shutters for homeowners looking for blackout solutions.
Shutters are very energy efficient. During warm months, they can stop 50% of radiant heat from entering your home. In the winter, shutters can effectively insulate your home, saving you money on your heating bills.
Benefits of Shutters
- Style: Shutters can change the look of your entire home. The aesthetic value that shutters bring can not only increase the value of the home but also adding curb appeal since shutters frame the windows.
- Privacy: Home shutters can provide a desired level of privacy as they allow you to adjust the horizontal slats with a simple tilt. By closing the shutters, you can darken a room for movies or having your nosey neighbor peeking in.
- Insulation: Shutters can be a huge help and add a layer of protection when it comes to insulting your home. From cooling your home during the summer to retaining the warmth during the winter shutters can help regulate the internal temperature allowing for unwanted heat waves and blocking out cold drafts.
- Light Control: Morning sun rays can be a rude awakening especially in the bedroom when it hits you right in the face. Shutters can provide better and longer sleep allowing you to wake up refreshed and charged for the day. Shutters are known to block out more sunlight than any other window treatment on the market.
Learn More About Shutter Options By Viewing Our Shutters Gallery
Schedule an Estimate
Schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals!Learn More
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.Learn More
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!Learn More
Ready to Install
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.Learn More
Limited Lifetime Warranties Available at Bloomin’ Blinds
Ask about our limited lifetime warranties, which cover, among other things:
- Manufacturer material defects
- Installation issues
Contact Bloomin’ Blinds for a Free Price Quote
Our new blinds, shades, and shutters business is able to offer excellent pricing on our custom shutters. Be sure to call our office today and set up a visit with our mobile service! We’ll come to your home or office and provide you with a 100% free on-site price quote.
Window treatments installed based on the solutions that fit your needs