Made to Measure Blinds, Installed by Professionals
If you want to revitalize your home, new custom blinds are one of the easiest, most effective, and affordable ways to change the appearance of your living space. They can be used to block sunlight and protect your privacy, or pulled up to let more light in and display your view of the outdoors. Wood blinds can block more light with the no-hole routing option that eliminates routing roles. No matter the blinds you choose, you can rest assured they be as functional as they are beautiful.
Find the Right Blinds for You
We offer the following types of blinds:
- Wood blinds: This sophisticated window treatment is made of genuine wood that comes in a variety of stains and colors. Real wood blinds add a natural, warm, and organic charm to your home. Many prefer real wood blinds because of their refined quality and upscale look. They are lightweight, long-lasting, and custom-sized for your windows.
- Faux wood blinds: These are the most popular window coverings we sell at Bloomin’ Blinds, and it’s easy to see why. They look like the real thing and are great for busy households as they stand the test of time over the years. Faux wood blinds are an excellent choice for humid spaces like bathrooms or kitchens, as they don’t warp like real wood does. They are also more affordable, easier to clean, and more durable than real wood.
- Motorized blinds: Want a “smart” home? Motorized blinds are a step in that direction. They open with a remote so you can lift them or close them with the touch of a button. They are highly convenient and efficient.
Why Should My Blinds Be Professionally Installed?
Blind installation services make the process of getting new window treatments much simpler. Our professionals will precisely measure your windows and ensure your blinds are made to the appropriate width and height. Our blind installers will supply their own tools such as a steel tape measure, screwdrivers, an electric drill, and a ladder, so you won’t need to buy any of these for a one-off home improvement project.
How to Order Custom Blinds from Bloomin’ Blinds
We offer custom blinds….fast! Follow these 3 simple steps to order blinds from us:
- Schedule your FREE in-home estimate. During this in-home appointment, our window treatment experts will measure your windows and provide you with options tailored to your needs. Both physical and digital samples will be provided so you can visualize your new blinds in advance. Once you've decided, we'll provide you a quote for the blinds and professional installation.
- Order your basic blinds and customization. Choose between wood and faux wood blinds, with customizable slat options, louver sizes, and colors.
- Let our blind installation experts do the work! Once your custom blinds have arrived from the manufacturer, our experts will give you a call to schedule the installation appointment at your home.
Ready to get started with a FREE in-home estimate? Contact us at Bloomin’ Blinds: Find your location here. Ask about our limited lifetime warranties that cover all the products we sell!