Custom Roman Shades
Let Our Window Treatment Design Experts Come to YOU!
If you appreciate the elegance of draperies but the functionality of shades, Roman shades might be perfect for you. Roman shades are a cheaper option for those looking for luxury design on a budget. At Bloomin’ Blinds, our goal is to provide the expert guidance you need to get the custom shades you’re looking for at a price you can afford! Roman shades are easy to operate, as the fabric will fold into itself when lifted, and they gather into a small stack at the top. You can choose between various fold styles, fabric materials, fabric patterns, blackout or light-filtering options, and more.
Roman Shades Never Go Out of Style
Roman shades make a statement and come in many decorative patterns, colors, and fabric types. No matter the interior design scheme of your home, Roman shades are appealing in any room. Many love Roman blinds because they are timeless and versatile. If you love the look of drapes and the many fabric choices available but you prefer less clutter, Roman shades may be right for you. They are perfect for smaller, hard to reach windows, too.
The Benefits of Window Shades
Our customers choose our shades for their windows because of the following benefits:
Roman Shades Fold Style Options
Part of the appeal of Roman shades is their beautiful fabrics that come in a variety of fold options. There are distinct fold types, each that looks a bit different. You may opt for one fold style over another based on practical reasons like window depth or simply based on your preferences.
- Flat: Also called seamless Roman shades, these window coverings feature fabric that goes down the window in a continuous, uninterrupted pattern. These custom window shades have a very slim profile and are perfect for shallower windows or French doors. If you want a bold patterned fabric style, consider flat folds.
- Hobbled/Looped: These rolls of fabric are looped all the way down the shade and they look beautiful when they are down. When pulled up, they fold nicely and look like a pretty valance at the top. These are perfect for deeper windows, as they are bulkier.
Colors, Patterns & Fabrics for Custom Roman Shades
You have lots of options when it comes to finding the perfect Roman shades, including fabric material, colors, and patterns.
- Colors: Depending on the look of the room you’re decorating, the Roman shades should complement the overall color scheme. You might not want an exact color match to avoid monotony. For instance, if your room is all neutral colors, consider a pop of color for your Roman shades, especially if you want to draw attention to the windows.
- Patterns: Just like draperies, Roman blinds can have beautiful patterned fabric. Solid colors suit many, but others choose patterns like stripes, florals, or geometric patterns to achieve the perfect look for any given room.
- Fabrics: Linen, cotton, silk, or polyester are the most common fabric choices for Roman shades, and each has unique properties.
Take Advantage of the Option to Automate
If you want remote control or control via app, we can also install your roman style window treatments as automatic shades.
Schedule an Estimate
Schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals!Learn More
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.Learn More
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!Learn More
Ready to Install
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.Learn More
Have a hard-to-reach window or want to simplify your window coverings? Motorized Roman shades might be perfect for your needs.
This cordless system paired with Roman shades creates the perfect window covering for your light control or privacy needs. Simply pull up or down on the Roman shades to raise or lower the shades. That's it!
You can control the light in your home. Light-filtering shades allow some light to come through, but blackout liners block out almost all unwanted light.
Request A Free
In-Home Estimate Today
Your first step to getting the blinds, shades, or shutters you’re looking for is to call us and ask for a free estimate! When you call your local Bloomin’ Blinds, a member of our team will meet with you at your home, to show you the both digital and physical samples for your windows. During your free consultation, you can tell us more about what you’re looking for, from materials to functionality options. Using our cloud-based software, we’ll measure your windows and provide a pricing estimate on the spot while still at your home.
Window treatments installed based on the solutions that fit your needs