Window Shades & Installations
Spruce Up Your Home with Affordable Custom Shades
A simple, stylish way to upgrade your space is to install brand new shades. At Bloomin’ Blinds, we provide high-quality shades at affordable prices, and we handle everything from the initial FREE in-home consultation through installation.
Why Choose Shades?
Shades provide a softer look than blinds, as they are made of fabric instead of hard materials like metal or wood. They come in varying opacity levels, so whether you want a warm, inviting room with translucent shades or blackout shades to block out natural light completely, we have options that will best suit you. There are multiple types of shades, but in general, the more layers they have, the more energy-efficient they are. Cellular shades are the best choice for energy efficiency, as they can save you up to 25% on your energy bill.
Find the Right Shades for You
- Cellular shades: These shades are made of one continuous piece of fabric that is designed in honeycomb pleats. They are known for their fantastic insulation and versatility. Motorization options available.
- Roller shades: This window treatment pulls down from a valance tube similar to a tube of wrapping paper. They are an attractive choice for their sleek appearance, and they are easy to clean. Motorization options available.
- Roman shades: These classic, formally beautiful shades cascade in elegant folds similar to drapery panels, and blend in seamlessly with your current décor. Motorization options available.
- Bamboo and grass shades: These products add texture and color to any room., and they have customizable options for visibility. Motorization options available.
- Sheer horizontal shades: Want something traditional with a modern twist? Sheer horizontal shades have traditional horizontal slats but are covered with a transparent sheet of sheer fabric, making them a completely modern window treatment. Motorization options available.
- Panel track shades: This window treatment has woven sheets of fabric that are cut into narrow, vertical rectangular panels, hung on a track system. They come in multiple fabrics and styles, and have a clean, simple look. Motorization options available.
- Exterior Shades: Exterior shades shield your home or business from heat and damaging UV rays. They're ideal for patios, porches, decks, and outdoor dining areas. Motorization options available.
Popular Features & Upgrades
At Bloomin’ Blinds, we offer many customization options for your shades. We can help you choose the appropriate opacity, so you have control when it comes to the amount of light that can enter your property. Whether you want a cordless design or you’re aiming for a “smart” design that features Alexa integration, we have the options you want. You may also opt for shade motorization, which offer a modern, convenient, child-safe option upgrade.
Why Have Your Shades Professionally Installed
When you’re in the market for window treatments, you’ll get the best result if you rely on experts rather than going the DIY route. Our shade installation experts will guide you through the process and show you all the ways you can customize your shades to suit your home best. We’ll also measure your windows, which can be a chore in itself if you’re not familiar with how to do it.
How to Order Custom Shades from Bloomin’ Blinds in 3 Easy Steps
- Step #1: Schedule your FREE in-home estimate. Our window treatment experts will measure your windows, provide you with options tailored to your needs, and provide a quote while on-site.
- Step #2: Order your basic shades and customization. Choose between roller, cellular, sheer, panel track, and bamboo/grass shades. Customization options include motorization and Alexa integration.
- Step #3: Let our shade installation experts do the work! Once your custom shades have arrived from the manufacturer, our experts will give you a call to schedule the installation.
We can help you find the perfect shades ….FAST! Find your location here.