Wood Blinds & Installations
Choose Bloomin’ Blinds for Sophisticated, Custom Wood Blinds
If you’re looking to add a natural, warm, and organic charm to your interior design, wood blinds may be the best option for you. They are like a piece of fine wood furniture, as they have a defined grain and beautiful, unique texture.
The Benefits of Wood BlindsOur customers choose wood blinds because of the following benefits:
Long Lasting& Durable
6 Reason People Choose Custom Wood Blinds
While still an integral part of the blinds family, wood blinds are coming into their own and offering customers more options, styles, and benefits that they can’t always get with traditional blinds. If you’re trying to decide if wooden window blinds are right for you, check out the list of benefits below and call us at (972) 490-4100 with any questions you have.
- Natural Insulation: Natural wooden blinds can be an energy-efficient option for anyone looking to add warmth to a room and save on heating costs. Wood is a natural insulator due to the air pockets within its cellular structure. You basically get expensive insulation for a fraction of the price.
- Superior Privacy: If you’re looking for an affordable way to enhance your home privacy, wood window blinds are a great alternative without compromising style.
- Natural Protector: Are your floors and upholstery looking a bit sun-damaged? It’s likely because the current window coverings you have aren’t properly shielding the sun. Because of their opaque construction, wooden window blinds protect your furnishings and wall hangings from harsh sunlight.
- Lightweight: Real wood is better for more oversized windows because it is lighter in weight. You won’t have to worry about bowing from gravity when real wood window blinds are installed on larger windows.
- Durable: Wood is strong, durable, and flexible, making it a great candidate for blinds you want to last a lifetime. However, natural wood blinds tend to warp or crack in high-humidity rooms, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Sophistication: Style and elegance are staples when it comes to natural wood. We offer wooden blinds in various finishes so you can customize the look you truly want. You can create a moody space with a dark finish or a traditional atmosphere with a more neutral tone. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Blinds are a beautiful addition to any home. They are an irresistible choice for windows and a timeless classic that can be modernized in many different ways. We can even match or complement the stain of your wood furniture to your custom blinds that we measure, order, and install for you!
Popular Features & Upgrades for Wooden Blinds
- Motorization: This popular upgrade lets you open and close your wooden blinds with the touch of a button. They offer improved safety because there is no cord to pull. They also enhance your home’s energy efficiency, as you can make sure your blinds are shut or open at optimal times with easy programming. Learn more about motorized blinds here.
- Wood Color & Stain Options: We offer many blinds colors coming in different shades of white and many wood stain options. From modern yellow to grey or plum, you can choose colors to add that wow factor to your space.
- Wood Blinds Slat Sizes and Louvers: There are two options for slat sizes: 2-inch and 2.5-inch slats. The larger slats are a bit sleeker and more streamlined, but they may cost more, depending on the manufacturer. Not only do louvers come in multiple sizes, but they can also be angled to let in light and/or air and keep out rain or direct sunlight.
Custom Wooden Blinds Installation & Repair
Bloomin’ Blinds can measure and install your wooden window blinds for you at an affordable price. Thanks to our mobile service, you’ll never even have to make a trip outside of your home to get the blinds you want. We will bring you digital samples and physical samples that you can see in your window, so you’ll have an idea of what the finished product will look like before we get started.
Not only do we install new wood window blinds, but we always repair them! Our blinds repair services are just as convenient all of our other offerings. You won’t have to worry about lifting a finger. We’ll arrive on time, assess your blinds, and get to work repairing them quickly.
Use our website to schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals.
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.
Let Us Install Your Wood Blinds
Bloomin’ Blinds can measure and install your wood blinds for you at an affordable price. Thanks to our mobile service, you’ll never even have to make a trip outside of your home to get the blinds you want. We will bring you digital samples and physical samples that you can see in your window, so you’ll have an idea of what the finished product will look like before we get started.
Benefits of Wood Blinds
Natural Insulation - Wood is a natural insulator due to the air pockets within it's cellular structure.
Superior Privacy - Their opaque construction shields your furnishings and wall hangings from harsh sunlight.
Lightweight - Wood blinds are better for larger windows than faux wood blinds, because they are lighter weight.
Long-lasting - Wood is strong, durable, and flexible which makes it a great candidate for blinds you want to last a lifetime. Because wood can warp or crack, they are not the best choice for areas with high humidity, including the bathroom or kitchen.
Real wood blinds are a beautiful addition to any home. They are an irresistible choice for windows and a timeless classic that can be modernized in many different ways. We can even match or complement the stain of your wood furniture to your wood blinds that we measure, order, and install for you!