St. Paul Custom Blinds Installation
Professionally Installed, Made-to-Measure Window Treatments
Improve the aesthetic appeal and practical function of your windows with new custom blinds from Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul. Our local team offers free in-home or virtual consultations to help you find the ideal style for your needs, then provides expert installation for safe, secure window blinds in St. Paul. If your existing blinds could use some TLC but you’re not ready for an upgrade just yet, we also perform on-site repair to extend the life of your investment.
Reach out to us today at (651) 571-4798 or schedule a free estimate online and discover the beauty and function of custom blinds in St. Paul!
What type of blinds are best to buy for my home?
The best blinds to buy truly depend on your individual needs. Though there are so many styles and options to choose from, our team can help you determine the best choice for your lifestyle, taste, and budget. For example, below are some of our most popular blinds for St. Paul homes, along with their benefits.
- Faux wood blinds – Custom faux wood blinds are perhaps our biggest seller at Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul because they offer the warmth and charm of real wood blinds with extra durability, less maintenance, and a lower price point. Choose faux wood blinds for damp or humid rooms like the kitchen or the bathroom, since they won’t warp or fade like real wood.
- Aluminum mini blinds – The lightweight, durable nature of aluminum mini blinds make them ideal for smaller, narrower, or oddly shaped windows, like those in entryways. They come in a variety of colors, as well as glossy or matte finishes, to match any décor.
- Wood blinds – Made from the real thing, wood blinds add an upscale warmth and elegance to any room. Depending on your tastes and preferences, wood blinds can be stained or finished to match virtually any décor.
- Motorized blinds – Add convenience, efficiency, and safety with motorization. We offer motorized blinds that can be controlled by remote control or even an app on your smart phone or tablet that lets you automate when to open and close the blinds for maximum energy efficiency and security. Plus, motorized blinds can eliminate lift cords, a common safety hazard for homes with kids and pets.
How much do custom blinds cost in St. Paul?
Many factors determine the cost of custom blinds in St. Paul, and throughout the country. Factors include the size of the window, the manufacturer and material of the blinds, how many sets of blinds you’re purchasing at once, if installation is included with the cost, and more. For an average-sized house opting for midrange blinds for the whole home, the average cost is $700-900 for the project. Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul offers free, no-obligation consultations and estimates, so you can find out exactly what you can expect to pay for your custom blinds. We can also help you work within an established budget.
Which blinds offer the most privacy?
The best blinds for privacy are blackout blinds, which are designed to block all light from entering a room. For your home in St. Paul, blackout blinds are available in a variety of colors and materials, including faux wood and aluminum. For larger or wider windows, such as sliding glass doors, vertical blinds are a budget-friendly window treatment that offers excellent privacy benefits.
Which blinds are safest for kids?
Lift cords pose a significant danger to both children and pets, so the best blinds for homes with kids or furry family members are cordless blinds or motorized blinds. If it’s not in your budget to replace all existing corded window treatments in your home, we advise upgrading those in children’s rooms, nurseries, or playrooms to safer cordless models. Read our blog for more childproofing tips for your home’s window treatments.
Why should I have my blinds professionally installed?
When you let a professional install your new custom blinds in your St. Paul home, you can trust that your blinds are safely and securely fastened to the wall. With Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul, it starts when our team takes precise and accurate measurements to ensure the ideal height and fit. Our professional blind installers take care of everything, including bringing all the tools and hardware necessary for the job—ladder, drill, screwdrivers, anchors, screws, steel tape measure, and more. Our technicians are experienced and proficient, so your blinds can be installed in less than the time it takes to drive to the local hardware store and back.
Why should I order blinds from Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul?
We make buying custom blinds as easy as 1-2-3:
- Request your free in-home estimate: We’ll offer suggestions, show you physical and digital samples to help you visualize your new blinds, take accurate measurements, and provide a price quote for blinds and installation.
- Choose your blinds and customization: Make your choices, including the style of blinds and any customization options such as stain color or motorization. We’ll get to work facilitating your custom order.
- Enjoy your new blinds: As soon as we receive your custom blinds from the manufacturer, we will schedule our installation professionals to perform your worry-free blinds installation at a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll take care of everything, from bringing our own tools to cleaning up after ourselves before we go.
Ready to improve your St. Paul home with custom window blinds? Contact Bloomin' Blinds of St. Paul today to schedule your FREE in-home or virtual consultation!