Window Shades in Boulder
Get an Affordable Touch of Style with Custom Shades
When redecorating a room or trying to decide on a particular aesthetic,
many people overlook window treatments. Because design elements such as
custom shades aren’t always a part of the planning, the space’s
final design can be underwhelming. To avoid missing out on tying your
room together and wowing anyone who sets foot inside your residential
or commercial space, get the shades experts at Bloomin' Blinds of Boulder to help.
We can offer you affordable, high-quality window shades in Boulder. Our seasoned design experts are experienced in walking you through the process of choosing, buying, and scheduling shades installation during your complimentary in-home or virtual consultation. At this initial meeting, we will also provide samples of other products if you need blinds, shutters, and more. We are your trusted shades provider here to offer you chic, durable window shades.
4 Benefits of Window Shades
Our team is skilled at providing you with affordable options without compromising your room’s design vision. Shades won’t overpower your space’s already established style or take away from the overall look you want to achieve.
Not only that, but shades have several other benefits, including:
- Aesthetic appeal – Shades can provide a softer, more elegant look to any room. The material alone adds a touch of sophistication that denser window treatments can lack. The best part is shades can be customized to fit virtually any design style.
- Privacy – Varying opacity levels are essential if you want privacy and to keep the subtle look and feel shades can provide.
- Multiple options – We have a vast inventory of shades in various colors, sizes, and materials, giving you endless possibilities. The numerous shade options we carry also allow you to match your selection to fit your room’s décor. Whether you want translucent shades for a warm, inviting atmosphere or blackout shades to eliminate natural light for a completely private space, we can accommodate your needs.
- Energy efficiency – When we present you with multiple shade styles, many of our products can help lower monthly energy bills. In fact, you can save up to 25% or more on your utility bill with alternatives such as cellular shades.
Multiple Options to Fit Your Room’s Unique Style
With various colors and textures to choose from, selecting the shades to complement your home or office style can be overwhelming. Our team at Bloomin' Blinds of Boulder wants to help take the stress out of finding the right window shades for you. We’re ready to listen to your wants and needs, keeping your budget in mind.
Check out some of our available styles below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (303) 900-5278 so one of our design experts can help.
The custom shade styles we offer include:
- Cellular shades – Designed in honeycomb pleats and made of one continuous piece of fabric, cellular shades are a fantastic, versatile option to keep your room more insulated.
- Roller shades – Similar to how a tube of wrapping paper unrolls, roller shades pull down from a valance tube. This attractive option offers a sleek appearance and is easy to clean.
- Roman shades – This classic window treatment blends in with virtually any room design as it cascades in elegant folds, similar to drapery panels.
- Bamboo and grass shades – If you’re looking for an abundance of texture and color, bamboo and grass shades are what you need! They are customizable to match your décor perfectly.
- Sheer horizontal shades – These shades add a traditional yet modern touch to any room. With horizontal slats, they’re covered with a transparent sheet of sheer fabric.
- Panel track shades – These woven fabric sheets are cut into narrow, vertical rectangular panels that hang from a track system. You get a simple, clean look in multiple fabrics and styles to suit your needs.
- Exterior shades – For added curb appeal and protection against UV rays, exterior shades can preserve your home’s appearance and shield it from heat damage. Additionally, they’re ideal for outdoor backyard features, such as patios, porches, decks, and external dining areas.
All of these styles can be motorized for added convenience. Simply call (303) 900-5278 to speak with one of our expert design consultants to find out how you can start personalizing your window shades.
Popular Features & Upgrades for Added Customization
Customizing your window shades helps create more cohesion within your space. Not only does personalization help your vision come to life, but it can also enhance the look of the shades themselves. At Bloomin' Blinds of Boulder, we offer many customizable options to create one-of-a-kind window shades. When we sit down during your consultation, we present options that help you choose the appropriate opacity, shade motorization, and specific texture and color. Our team has been doing this for years and has the modern, convenient, child-safe options you want.
FAQs About Window Shades
Which are better, shades or blinds?
Shades and blinds offer various benefits that can accommodate your specific needs. However, it truly depends on your preference, budget, and style that determine which would suit your space better. Both window treatments function very similarly, providing privacy, UV ray protection, and energy efficiency. We recommend window shades if you’re looking for timeless elegance with a modern appeal that blinds lack. To discuss our available, customizable options, call our shades experts at (303) 900-5278.
Why do I need shades installation with Bloomin' Blinds of Boulder?
You could easily go the DIY route and mount your shades by yourself and risk injury. Or you could hire another contractor for shades installation and worry that your new shades aren’t installed correctly. Keep in mind that incorporating installation with the purchase of your shades may help you save money. Our expert installers have been doing this for years and can ensure you won’t have to worry about your shades suddenly dislodging from the wall. We take the time to make sure everything is mounted securely for your ultimate peace of mind. Let us do all the heavy lifting—literally—by accurately measuring your windows and fastening all hardware firmly. Our installation experts will guide you through the process and show you how your shades function.
Can people see through light filtering shades?
While light filtering shades provide a certain level of privacy during the day, only moderate privacy is achieved at night, allowing individuals to see inside your property. Our light filtering shades are created with semi-opaque fabrics that block out UV rays and limit sunlight’s intensity during the day. For options providing more privacy, ask about our woven wood shades, bamboo shades, and blackout shades. Because these products are not transparent, even when backlit, they deliver the ultimate privacy.
What’s the difference between room darkening and blackout shades?
Blackout shades block 100% of sunlight from entering your space, while room darkening shades can block up to 90% to 99% of the light. Blackout shades are ideal for home or business owners who want to eliminate sunlight, increase privacy, and reduce energy bills.
To get in touch with our design consultants, call us today at (303) 900-5278 or schedule your free design estimate!