Custom Window Blinds Installation in Boulder
Professionally Designed & Installed Blinds
Whether you’re searching for new blinds to spruce up the kitchen or add a pop of color to the living room, you’ve come to the right place. Every day, customers purchase blinds as an easy way to revitalize their homes in Boulder. No matter the blinds you choose, you can turn to Bloomin' Blinds of Boulder for professional installation services.
Some of the blinds we offer in Boulder include:
- Wood Blinds – Crafted of genuine wood, these wood blinds are sure to add a sense of luxury to any room in your home. Real wood blinds add a natural and warm look to your home but also ensures your space looks upscale. Wood blinds are lightweight and are very easy to clean. Additionally, they can be custom sized for your windows.
- Faux Wood Blinds – Our most popular blinds by far, there’s a reason why our customers continue to choose these over the others. Of course, these are not real wood, but they look like the real thing! These are built to last, as well as continue to be a great choice for busy households. If you’re looking to add blinds to a humid space, such as a bathroom or kitchen, these are a great option as they do not warp like real wood does.
- Motorized Blinds – As we continue to evolve our own smart homes, motorized blinds are increasingly in popularity. Raising or closing with a quick click of a remote not only is the ultimate convenience, but they also eliminate the cord when it comes to ensuring your window treatments are safe for the little ones in your home.
Whether you’re searching for one of these three options, or something we have not mentioned yet, be sure to give our team a call today! Using our free estimate service, we’ll come directly to your home to learn about your design goals, as well as budget to create a window treatment solution that works for you – and your wallet!
Give our team a call today at (303) 900-5278 to learn about our window covering services.
What Are the Benefits of Blinds?
Since the early invention of blinds in 1796, they have quickly increased in popularity. In fact, blinds remain to be one of the most popular window coverings available in the industry. Whether it’s for your home or the office in Boulder, we’re sure that you’ll benefit from adding a pair of blinds to your space.
Some of the reasons why customers choose to add blinds to their windows include:
- Affordable – Since first created, blinds continue to be an affordable option for businesses and homeowners alike. Allowing functionality and customization, blinds remain one of the most popular window coverings that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
- Variety – Our blinds come in a combination of different styles. Everything from textures to colors, to shades, can be customized. This allows you to find a pair of blinds that will work with your unique style and taste.
- Privacy Control – When it comes to ensuring your home get the privacy it needs, blinds tend to be a great option. Easy to open and close, blinds off a range of privacy options.
- Lighting Control – If you’re worried about constant sun exposure, or simply want to darken the living room for a movie, blinds give you the full control you expect from a window covering.
- Block UV Light – In fact, blinds can block damaging UV rays from entering the home. This ensures that your furniture and paint aren’t damaged by constant sun exposure through your windows.
- Energy Efficient – Blinds are a great choice for added insulation. This helps reduce unwanted heat in the summer while also retaining heat during the winter.
- Child Safety Features – Like other window treatment options, child safety features can be added to blinds such as retractable cords, breakaway cord stops, and cordless operations.
With all of these benefits, there’s no wonder why consumers continue to add blinds to their windows. From the bedroom to the living room, our blinds can bring the functionality and design you’ve been missing. And with our professional installation services, you won’t even have to lift a finger.
Why Should I Have Professionals Install My Blinds?
When it comes to adding blinds to your space, we recommend having our team of window professionals complete any installations. Not only will our team triple check our measurements to ensure we are crafting the perfect size blinds for you and your home, but you can also rest easy knowing that they will be installed correctly – the first time. Our blind installers have the right tools to get the job done, so you don’t have to worry about making a run to the local home improvement store. Plus, our team is fully insured and bonded, so you know that you’ll be taken care of if any issues arise.
When you’re ready, give our team a call today at (303) 900-5278 or contact us online to request your free estimate!