Window Blinds in Farmington Hills
Expert Window Treatments for Residential & Commercial Spaces
Whether you’re looking to get new use out of your home’s windows
or looking for a window treatment to tie your living space together, window
blinds can be one of the best design investments you can make. Not only
are they easy to maintain, very affordable, and feature a timeless design
that can work in any space, they are as functional as they are a great
addition to your window.
At Bloomin' Blinds of Farmington Hills, our team can provide you a full-service solution for your home’s window treatments. From design to measure and installation, our team has you covered with expert care and high-quality solutions at every turn. We believe the best blinds match your unique style and design and achieve your functionality needs. Our team of blinds experts are ready to craft the best custom window blinds solution for your home or office.
Searching for Farmington Hills blinds? Give our team a call at (248) 973-6580, contact us online, or schedule your complimentary design consultation to get started!
What Kind of Window Blinds Are in Style?
When we’re asked this question, we have nothing but one simple response: all of them! Blinds are not only the most popular window treatment our team sells every day, but it also continues to be one of the most popular window treatments for people all over the country. Since our customizable window blinds options are virtually endless, our design team is here to determine the best choice for your lifestyle, taste, and budget.
We offer custom blinds in Farmington in a variety of styles including:
- Wood Blinds – Wood blinds are a premium option, providing you with a set of blinds made from actual wood. While the exact design varies on the model, wood blinds can upscale any space with added warmth and elegance. They can be stained or finished to match any design vision you’re looking to bring to life.
- Faux Wood Blinds – If you’re looking to add wood blinds to a room where moisture is present like the bathroom or kitchen, you’ll be better off with a pair of faux wood blinds that won’t warp like traditional wood. Additionally, in rooms where direct sunlight is a concern, faux wood won’t fade like the real thing. These always come with extra durability, less maintenance, and a lower price point than traditional wood blinds.
- Motorized Blinds – With the ability to connect to your smart home setup or work alone with a simple remote, motorized and the newer smart blinds are quickly becoming more commonplace in homes across America. Motorized blinds are great for parents of both kids and pets, as cords and strings have been traded for added safety, along with the ultimate convenience and efficiency.
- Vertical Blinds – If you’re searching for blinds to cover a sliding door, such as one that goes out to a balcony or backyard, vertical blinds will most be a great choice! Not only are vertical blinds extremely easy to slide open via a simple rod, but the individual blinds can also be twisted and rotated to control your light and privacy. These are usually made using vinyl, faux wood, or aluminum.
- Venetian Blinds – Venetian blinds are a very popular type of window covering, found in millions of homes across America. Usually a series of stacked, horizontal slats, it is usually controlled via a simple string or cord. They are created from a variety of materials, with the most common being wood. They work best on narrow windows and are used for the home, including the bedroom, kitchen, or even home office.
- Mini Blinds – When it comes to adding blinds to an awkward or oddly shaped window, like those found in an entryway or a basement, mini blinds tend to be the best choice. Coming in a variety of colors, materials, and styles, mini blinds can be fully customized to fit virtually any room.
At Bloomin' Blinds of Farmington Hills, we offer design services to help you pick the best window blind for your home. Whether you’re looking to combine it with other window coverings or leave it by itself, we’re confident that we’ll find you a pair of blinds that fit your specific design, style, and budget!
Farmington Hills Blind Installation
After your final design choices are made and our team has measured your windows, we’ll schedule a time to install your window covering. During this appointment, you can rest easy knowing that our team will take care of everything, including bringing all the hardware and tools needed to perform a high-quality installation.
Fully experienced and proficient in installing a variety of window coverings in a variety of environments, your window blinds will be installed in less time than it takes to ever do it on your own. Our professional installation experts will make sure your installation is a worry-free experience!
When you’re ready to improve your Farmington Hills home or business with beautiful, professionally-designed window blinds, give our team a call at (248) 973-6580 or contact us online to get started.