Window Shades in Nassau County
Add a Touch of Style with Affordable Custom Shades
Are you considering upgrading or purchasing new shades for your home, but you’re unsure of the specific style or durable material you need? At Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County, we provide affordable, high-quality shades. Our seasoned design experts will walk you through the process of selecting, purchasing, and scheduling shades installation during your complimentary in-home or virtual consultation. Let us be the team you trust to provide you with designer window shades at a price you’ll love.
The Benefits of ShadesOur customers choose shades because of the following benefits:
Variety ofFabrics & Styles
Find the Right Shades for You
With a wide array of colors and fabrics to choose from, picking the right shades for your property may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, our team at Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County is ready to help you select custom window shades that match your style and budget. Take a look at some of our styles below, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (631) 212-2505 so one of our design experts can help. The custom shades styles we offer include:
Made of one continuous piece of fabric designed in honeycomb pleats, cellular shades are known for their fantastic insulation and versatility.
Roller shades pull down from a valance tube similar to a tube of wrapping paper. This attractive option offers a sleek appearance and is easy to clean.
Protecting your home from UV rays can ensure the longevity of its curb appeal. Exterior shades shield your property from damaging heat, and they're ideal for outdoor features, such as patios, porches, decks, and external dining areas.
- Roman shades – This classic window treatment cascades in elegant folds, similar to drapery panels, and blends in seamlessly with virtually any décor.
- Bamboo and grass shades – When you want texture and color, bamboo and grass shades are the way to go! These products are customizable to complement your space.
- Sheer horizontal shades – If you’re looking for traditional shades with a modern twist, sheer horizontal shades may be right for you. These window treatments have traditional horizontal slats, but they’re covered with a transparent sheet of sheer fabric.
- Panel track shades – Panel track shades have woven fabric sheets cut into narrow, vertical rectangular panels that are hung on a track system. Available in multiple fabrics and styles, these shades provide a clean, simple look.
All of the above styles can be motorized as well. Simply call (631) 212-2505 to speak with one of our expert design consultants to find out how you can start personalizing your window shades.
Our Popular Features & Upgrades
Personalization is key to matching the shades you love with your existing room design. At Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County, we offer many customizable shades options. During your consultation, we help you choose the appropriate opacity to control the amount of light coming through your windows. Whether you want shade motorization or need a specific texture and color, our team has the modern, convenient, child-safe options you’ve been looking for.
What Are the Benefits of Window Shades?
We provide you with a cost-efficient option without compromising your design
vision. Shades can complement your space’s style without taking
away from or overpowering the overall look you want to achieve.
Some other benefits of custom shades include:
- Aesthetic appeal – While the specific window treatment that best fits your needs depends on your preference, shades can provide a softer, more sophisticated look because they are made of fabric instead of hard materials like metal or wood.
- Privacy – Window shades come in varying opacity levels, giving you added privacy for your space and incorporating elegance and visual appeal.
- Multiple options – Because shades can be customized by color, size, and material, the options are almost endless. This also allows you to match your shades to fit your space and décor. Whether you want a warm, inviting room with translucent shades or blackout shades to eliminate natural light completely, we have options that will best suit you.
- Energy efficiency – Many shades styles, including cellular shades, are an excellent choice for lowering monthly energy bills. You can save upwards of 25% or more on your utility bill.
Use our website to schedule a free estimate with our team of professionals.
Work with our experts to find the best product solutions for your specific needs.
Schedule the time and date for our team to come in and install your new products!
Our installation team comes to your home to install your chosen products.
Which are better, shades or blinds?
Both options offer a variety of benefits that can accommodate your specific needs. However, the short answer to this question is: It depends on your preference. Window shades and blinds work very similarly in that they both provide privacy, block sunlight, and improve energy efficiency. However, window shades can add a level of timeless elegance that blinds lack. To discuss available options, give our shades experts a call at (631) 212-2505.
Why do I need shades installation with Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County?
You should never have to worry about your shades suddenly dislodging from your wall. When we install your window shades, we ensure everything is mounted securely so you get the best results. We do all the heavy lifting—literally—by measuring your windows and fastening all necessary hardware with the utmost care. Our shade installation experts will guide you through the process and show you all the ways you can customize your shades to best suit your property.
Can people see through light filtering shades?
It’s true that light filtering shades only provide a moderate level of privacy at night, allowing people outside to see through your windows. Our light filtering shades are created with semi-opaque fabrics designed to block out UV rays and limit the intensity of sunlight during the day. If you’re looking for options that provide more privacy, check out our woven wood shades, bamboo shades, and blackout shades. These products protect your privacy and are not transparent, even when backlit.
What’s the difference between room darkening and blackout shades?
Blackout shades completely block sunlight from coming through windows, while room darkening shades can block anywhere between 90% to 99% of the light coming into a room. Blackout shades are the best option for property owners looking to block out all light, reduce energy bills, and increase privacy.
To get started working with our professional Nassau County design consultants, call us at (631) 212-2505 or schedule your free design estimatetoday!