Affordable Shutter Repair in Arlington, TX
Get Your Shutters Fixed Without Leaving Home!
Few things are more satisfying than opening your shutters to greet the sun or closing your shutters after a long, hard day. Shutters can enhance the style and function of your home, but after years of wear and tear, you may need an expert to make repairs. Fortunately, you’ve found Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth! We can come to you and make cost-effective repairs, saving you the cost and hassle of going out to buy new shutters.
By the time we’re through, your shutters will look good as new! Call us at (817) 769-6973 to schedule your FREE, in-home estimate today.
Types of Shutter Repair Offered at Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth
No matter what’s wrong with your shutters, we can fix them. Our professionalism and attention to detail will help us identify the problem and solve it with no problem at all.
At Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth, we handle the following types of shutter repair:
- Shutter staples – When connecting staples come loose and start falling off your “tilt bar” or “louvers,” we can repair shutter staples on the vertical bar and horizontal boards of your shutters
- Plantation louvers & shutter slats – The “louvers” are the horizontal slats of your shutters, and we can replace them without issue. You don’t need new shutters for your shutters to look good as new because we can replace individual louvers and match the texture and color of your existing slats.
- Tilt bars – Tilt bars allow you to let in the perfect amount of light by controlling the angles of the shutter. Without a functional tilt bar, the whole shutter won’t work as it should! We can install a new tilt bar of the exact shade and stain, so your shutters look and work like they’re brand new.
- Shutter strips – In shutters made of vinyl or plastic, staples don’t work, so plastic shutter strips bind the tilt bar to the louvers. Just like we can replace your shutter staples, we can replace your shutter strips to make sure your shutters work properly.
If you don’t know what’s wrong with your shutters or you’re facing another problem, give us a call. We can find out what needs to be repaired and let you know exactly how the process will work.
Professional Shutter Repairs Are as Easy as 1-2-3!
With Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth, getting your shutters fixed isn’t some extensive process. Simply complete the 3 steps below and enjoy your shutters again:
- Step 1 – schedule your FREE in-home estimate and get a quote right then and there.
- Step 2 – let our shutter repair technicians in Arlington make in-home repairs right in front of your eyes.
- Step 3 – when your repair and replacement parts arrive, schedule an installation with our experts, so we can come to your house and put the finishing touches on your shutters.
Why Choose Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth for Your Shutter Repair Needs in Arlington, TX?
We have been bringing window treatment samples to your home since 2001, and our mobile service with FREE in-home consultations is one of the reasons Arlington families love us! Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth is also a local business with national resources, so you know you’re getting the best product with the best service from your friends and neighbors. We treat our clients like family, and they love us as a result. With the Home Advisor and Angie’s Super Service Award, we have a solid reputation across the country, and we can bring window repairs to your home all over the nation.
As soon as you book a FREE in-home estimate, you can start experiencing the Bloomin' Blinds of South Fort Worth difference. We are ready to make your shutters as good as new.