Bloomin’ Blinds brings fantastic blinds and window treatments to home and business owners around the country, it’s true. But we also create amazing franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to take control of their careers through franchise ownership. We know that our brand’s success starts with each and every franchise owner who represents us and joins our family, which is why we have always looked for newer, better ways to support our franchise owners.
Our attention to doing what is best for our franchise owners has not gone unnoticed, either. In recent years, we have been given a number of franchise industry awards pertaining to how we treat and support our franchise owners.
To name only some of our franchise industry awards:
- Top Low Cost Franchise 2017-2019: This Franchise Business Review award is granted to franchise opportunities that can be started with minimal cash and low investments. Bloomin’ Blinds was noted for the opportunity to start a franchise, sometimes as low as $40,000 cash requirement and $35,000 initial investment.
- Emerging Franchises 2017-2018: Franchise Business Review grants this award to leading franchises that have been around for less than five years. Despite being relatively new, Bloomin’ Blinds is already commanding a sizeable share of our market.
- Best Franchises Under 50K (2016-2018): Entrepreneur magazine recognizes franchise companies that allow new entrepreneurs to start out for under $50,000. We are proud to make it in the top 80.
- Top New Franchise #27: 2019: What are the top new franchises of 2019? Entrepreneur surveyed and studies franchise companies to make their own list. Bloomin’ Blinds made the top 30!
- Franchise Gator Fastest Growing 2017, 2018, 2019: The strength of a franchise often be measured by how fast it is growing. Franchise Gator gave us the silver medal spot on this list.
- Top Emerging Franchises 2018-2019: Bloomin’ Blinds was also praised by Franchise Gator for how quickly we are emerging, which is not just growing but also how well we are conducting business and taking a share of the market.
- Best for Veterans 2017-2019: Bloomin’ Blinds honors our nation’s veterans by creating promising franchising opportunities for them with added incentives. For this reason, Franchise Business Review has named us one of the Best Franchises for Veterans three years in a row.
- Best for Veterans 2017, 2018: Entrepreneur has also ranked us in their top list of franchise opportunities for military service veterans.
Become Part of an Award-Winning Franchise
There are a lot of franchise companies out there, but not many have been awarded as extensively as Bloomin’ Blinds has in recent years. If you are thinking of starting an entrepreneurial journey of your own, see if our custom blinds and shades franchise business model is right for you. Review our investment information, browse available territories, and take the first step to become an owner today.
About the Author: Kelsey Stuart, Bloomin’ Blinds
Kelsey is the current CEO for Bloomin’ Blinds and has been an expert in the window covering industry since 2002. He is an expert in window treatment sales and marketing, and has sold over $2.5 million in window coverings in a year. Kelsey’s favorite hobby is traveling and tries to take week-long trips at least once every three months. He also enjoys anything involving mountains, pine needles, and hiking.