Order Custom Blinds in St. Louis
Let Our Dallas Window Treatment Professionals Install Your Blinds
Here at Bloomin' Blinds West St. Louis, our goal is to help inject new life into your home. While you may not know it, one of the easiest and most effective ways to do this is by installing custom blinds. That’s why our professionals at Bloomin’ Blinds offer solutions for a range of properties. Our products can change the look and feel of your living space in a myriad of exciting ways, from letting in more light to framing outdoor views. We also provide no-hole routing wood blinds, if you want to block light from entering a given room. Ultimately, no matter what option is right for you, our West St. Louis blinds installation pros will do everything in our power to ensure you are completely satisfied with the end results.
To schedule an appointment with Bloomin' Blinds West St. Louis, dial (314) 274-3743 now.
Find the Perfect Blinds for Your St. Louis Home
Bloomin’ Blinds’ is proud to offer custom blinds in St. Louis, so no matter what style or material you prefer, we’ll have options for you. Choose from a modern or classic look, and let our blind installation professionals install them to your individual specifications. We offer valence upgrades, routeless blinds, and various bases, colors, and other features to fit your home’s needs.
Contact our St. Louis blind installers today for:
- Wood blinds: An upscale and timeless option for countless homeowners, our wood blinds come in a range of beautiful stains and shades. These blinds provide a warm, natural feel to any space, in addition to being lightweight, durable, and extremely customizable in terms of size. For an upscale window treatment that will last for years, you can’t go wrong with wood blinds.
- Faux wood blinds: Our most popular option, faux wood blinds have the look and feel of real wood without the additional cost. They are perfect for busy homeowners who may not have as much time to clean and can last for many years. On top of this, faux wood blinds are a great option for kitchens and bathrooms, where wood blinds often get warped by humidity.
- Motorized blinds: If you’re trying to upgrade to a “smart” home, motorized blinds are the perfect choice for you. These products can be operated remotely, so opening them is no more difficult than pressing a button. If you want to invest in your property’s future while increasing day-to-day convenience, motorized blinds may be the way to go.
Why Consider Professional Blind Installation?
If you want to improve the style and functionality of your living space with new window treatments, you can’t go wrong with blinds. When you call Bloomin’ Blinds for custom blinds installation in St. Louis, we will measure your window accurately, so your products are made according to precise height and width. Our blind installation team comes to every job fully equipped with the necessary tools and technology, from steel tape measures to electric drills, so you’ll never need to buy anything ahead of time. And with fast service for a range of property types, there’s no reason not to give Bloomin' Blinds West St. Louis a call.
For West St. Louis blinds installation, follow these three simple steps:
- Call for a FREE in-home estimate: At Bloomin’ Blinds, we’re all about convenience. You can begin the service process by contacting us for a free estimate from the comfort of your own home. Once you’ve scheduled an appointment with one of our window treatment experts, we will measure your windows, so we can present options tailored to your individual property. After that, we can show you physical and visual samples of future work, to help you get an idea of the end results
- Customize Your Blinds: Once the estimate process is complete, we can discuss our complete stable of options with you; whether you want wood blinds or imitation wood blinds, what slats and louver sizes are right for you, and which colors are going to fit best with your space.
- Let us take it from there: After your blinds have arrived from the manufacturer, you just have to do is sit back and make an appointment for us to install them—once again, all form the comfort of your own home!
To schedule your free, in-home estimate, dial (314) 274-3743 now, or click here to learn more about getting custom blinds in St. Louis.