About Bloomin' Blinds of North Utah County
Whether you’re looking to update your old blinds or install brand new, energy-efficient window coverings to keep damaging UV rays out of your home, turn to your Bloomin’ Blinds neighbors for expert service every time.
When you work with Bloomin' Blinds of North Utah County, you can expect:
- Free estimates with absolutely no obligation
- Highly trained specialists with a passion for the industry
- Work completed on time and on your schedule
- An unrivaled variety of options to choose from
- Selections and services that fit within your budget
- Local, mobile services for your convenience
Backed by a family-owned and operated national brand, our local Bloomin’ Blinds professionals are eager to share their wealth of knowledge in the window covering industry with you and help you bring personal style into your home.
We can handle any kind of blind repair, including:
- Tilt Mechanisms – there are two types of tilt mechanisms, Wand and Cord. Wand tilters are a longer stick you twist to operate the blinds, and cord tilters have two strings that rotate a flywheel to use the blinds.
- Barrels – inside the headrail of every set of blinds is a series of small barrels (or drums) that contain the strings holding your blinds together.
- Slats – the horizontal pieces of wood or faux wood that blinds are made from. These can be repaired individually.
- Ladders – the string that holds each slat together allowing for the rotating and lifting of blinds.
- Lift Strings – the string that allows you to move a blind up and back down.
Experts You Can Trust
Our simple approach is based on the idea that if it can be broken, we can fix it. You’ll never feel pressured to buy new window treatments if yours are fixable (unless, of course, you want to!). We’re honored to carry a top rating on Home Advisor alongside receiving the “Super Service Award” from Angie’s List. Shopping for window coverings should be convenient, exciting, and efficient – let’s make it happen.
If your blinds aren’t becoming to you, then you should be coming to us! Call (801) 997-9083 for your new window coverings today.