Blinds in Nassau County
Professionally Designed & Installed Window Treatments
Whether you’re ready to add a new sense of style to your space or
looking to add some practicality to your current windows, nothing can
beat a newly designed and installed window treatment. At Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County,
we provide all the designing and installation services you need to add
a beautiful new window treatment to your home or office in Nassau County.
With expert service, skilled designers, and professional installers, we’re confident that we can provide you with a window treatment that brings new energy and design into your space. Whether you’re looking for vinyl or wood blinds, we offer a variety of options so you can create blinds to complement any room in your home.
Dial (631) 212-2505 or contact us online to learn more today!
What Are the Benefits of Adding Blinds to Your Home?
Blinds continue to be one of the most popular window treatment options
available. Depending on your exact needs, odds are that your space will
benefit from a new set of blinds designed to fit your unique style.
Some benefits of adding blinds to your home include:
- Countless Combinations – From styles to materials to colors, blinds are some of the most customizable window treatments available. Our suppliers feature countless options to create a window treatment that captures your unique style and puts the finishing touches on any space.
- Controlling Privacy – Whether you deal with nosy neighbors or simply want an extra sense of privacy, blinds let you control the visibility into your space. Using pull ties or motorization options, you have full control of your home’s privacy.
- Preventing UV Damage – While the sun produces harmful UV rays that can cause damage to furniture, paint, and electronics, blinds let you control how much light you let it. Whether you want to protect your belongings for increased sun exposure or you’re gearing up for a family movie night, your blinds give you full control of the light you let in.
- Easy to Maintain – One of the best things about blinds is how easy they are to maintain. Usually needing no more than a simple swipe of a cloth, blinds require far less maintenance than other window treatment options.
As noted above, blinds are some of the best additions you can add to any room in your home. Whether it’s the bathroom or living room, blinds give you the control you’ve been looking for.
What Types of Blinds Are Available?
At Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County we offer virtually any type of blind you are looking
for. From wood blinds that add a sense of elegance to your space to our
vinyl blinds that allow an easy clean-up, we’re confident that our
team can help discover the newest addition for your home.
Some of the most common types of blinds we design include:
- Wood Blinds – While not ideal for rooms with increased moisture, wood blinds are some of the most elegant window treatments you can find. While working with virtually any windows, wood blinds require more maintenance than its counterparts, but the extra work is worth the stunning appearance.
- Smart Blinds – While many of us upgrade our homes with the latest smart tech available, did you know that they are smart blinds available? Whether you’re looking for a timing function or simple motorization functions with the push of a button, we offer some of the latest tech in the world of smart blinds and other window treatments.
- Faux Wood Blinds – Compared to real wood blinds, the appearance is very similar. While they have the same look as their real counterpart, they require a lot less maintenance. Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens and other areas with increased moisture, faux wood blinds are an affordable option that brings a beautiful look to any room.
- Vinyl Blinds – The most affordable blind, vinyl blinds are some of the easiest to maintain. Plus, at the cost, they are easy to replace if they ever get damaged. Just like the other options we presented, vinyl blinds can be customized to find the perfect style you’ve been searching for.
All with their benefits, your designer will work to discover your unique
needs to help determine the best blinds for your home. Our team of professional
designers is standing by, ready to help you find the best option for your space!
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (631) 212-2505 or contact us online to learn more!
Why Should I Have My Blinds Professionally Installed?
When it comes to installing a new window treatment such as a new set of
blinds, some homeowners may decide to go the DIY route. While completing
your blind installation yourself may seem like a good idea on paper, the
final result usually lacks the precision and care that comes from a professional job.
From ensuring the blinds are made from the correct measurements down to the centimeter, you can rest assured that our professionals will provide you with a final result you’ll love. Plus, our installation team takes care of everything that needs to get done. From screwing in the unit to cutting correctly, it’s also best to hire a professional team to handle any of your window treatment installations.
Looking for Nassau County blind installation services you can trust? Dial (631) 212-2505 or contact us online to learn more today!
The Bloomin’ Blinds Process
Using our streamlined process backed by our expert service, our team makes
it easier than ever to design and have custom blinds installed in your
home or business.
With Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County, we make custom blinds as easy as 1-2-3:
- Free Home Consultation – During your free consultation, we will take the time to learn about your specific design goals for your space. Our design team will also be able to show you some ideas and offer suggestions for your new window treatment all while offering you’re a free, no-obligation estimate for our design and installation services.
- Finalize Customization – Our design team will help you finalize your new pair of blinds. From material, to style to color to hardware is chosen by you and our professional team.
- Enjoy – After your worry-free installation, you’ll be free to enjoy your customized blinds and window treatments in your home or business. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, give us a call. We’ll make it right!
When you’re ready to experience industry-leading service and premium
products, be sure to turn to the experts at Bloomin' Blinds of Nassau County. No matter
what design goals you have for your home or office in Nassau County, we’re
confident that we’ll create a window treatment solution that captures
your unique style while breathing new life and energy into your space.
Are you ready to schedule your free design and installation consultation? Give us a call at (631) 212-2505 or go here to schedule your free estimate for custom blinds in Nassau County today!