Window Blinds in Keller
Professional Blinds Installation to Suit Your Needs
Have you ever considered blinds and other window treatments to be design elements that ultimately tie a space together? If you ask one of our design experts, you will get a resounding yes.
At Bloomin' Blinds of Keller/Southlake, we believe a room design can’t be completed without custom window blinds to add the visual appeal and function you’re missing. Their color and style can enhance the aesthetic you’re going for and complement other décor features. Plus, they serve in a practical capacity, giving you the ability to control the amount of sunlight that filters into your room. This can provide a moody, comfortable atmosphere or a light and airy environment, depending on your preference. Regardless of the tone you’re trying to set, blinds can be a great functional and visual addition when styling your space.
Our wide selection of custom window blinds provides the aesthetic appeal and practicality you’ve been looking for. We’re so excited to work with you and offer free, in-home or virtual consultations to find the ideal style for your needs. Not only do we help you make a design decision, but we also provide expert blinds installation in Keller and Southlake. Even if you’re not quite ready to switch to new blinds, we can help extend the life of your current ones with on-site repairs.
Which blinds are best to buy for my home?
Every home is different, just as every person’s style is different. The best blinds for your home will depend on your individual needs and style. Fortunately, Bloomin' Blinds of Keller/Southlake has a wide selection of styles and options from which to choose. Our professional team is experienced in guiding you through the process to make the best choice to fit your lifestyle, taste, and budget.
With so many window blinds options at your disposal, it’s essential to consider your space, design, and the overall function of the blinds. Take a look below at some examples of the popular window blinds we offer. We’re confident that you’ll find the perfect blinds to suit your needs. And, if you’re still unsure, you can always call us at (972) 934-6209 for further assistance.
- Faux wood blinds – Setting a warm and alluring tone for any space, our faux wood blinds are one of our biggest sellers. Their appeal comes from their real-wood appearance, extra durability, and low price. Faux wood blinds are a great, low maintenance option for rooms that tend to trap more moisture and humidity, such as kitchens, bathrooms, or laundry rooms.
- Aluminum mini blinds – The lightweight construction of aluminum mini blinds makes them ideal for smaller, narrower, or oddly shaped windows. The mini design also adds visual appeal to any room, attracting those looking for subtly and functionality. Our aluminum mini blinds come in a variety of colors and finishes to match virtually any style.
- Real wood blinds – Wood blinds are attractive because they add an upscale and elegant look to a room. We offer the ability to further customize wood blinds with stain to match almost any décor, depending on your taste and preference.
- Motorized blinds – Technology can play a significant role in your decision to choose window blinds for your home. Not only do we offer window blinds of various styles, colors, materials, and finishes, but we also have blinds with motorized capabilities for ease of use. For those looking for a sleeker, more modern tone, motorized blinds are a convenient and safe choice that give you control using a remote or via an app on your smart devices. With automated opening and closing options, your space will get a boost in technology, efficiency, and security.
What is the average cost of window blinds?
The cost varies depending on the scope of the project. However, on average, the price of custom window blinds can range from $700 to $900 for an entire project from start to finish. The cost is influenced by the size of the windows, the manufacturer, the blinds’ material, how many sets you need, if the installation is included, and more.
Our dedicated design consultants at Bloomin' Blinds of Keller/Southlake will walk you through the process and provide estimates so you can find custom blinds that fit your exact needs. During your free, no-obligation consultation, we will listen to what you want and work within your established budget to outfit your space with the window treatments of your dreams.
Which blinds offer the most privacy?
All blinds offer a great deal of privacy for residential and commercial properties. However, the best blinds for privacy are blackout blinds that block all light from entering a room and obstruct the view of anyone attempting to look through your windows. Our Keller design team offers blackout blinds in various colors and materials, including faux wood and aluminum. Blackout blinds are a budget-friendly option and ideal for larger or broader windows.
Which blinds are safest for children and pets?
Many blinds manufacturers are eliminating lift cords from inventory due to their significant choking and strangulation hazard for families with children and pets. Cordless blinds and motorized blinds are much safer choices when you’re looking to provide a secure environment without compromising style and function. Replacing blinds is an investment. If you’re unable to switch out all of your blinds, we recommend upgrading corded window blinds to cordless models in children’s rooms, nurseries, and/or playrooms.
Why do I need professionally installed blinds?
Trusting our dedicated experts to handle your blinds installation in Keller means you can rest easy knowing your blinds are safely and securely fastened to the wall. Our local installers take precise and accurate measurements of your windows (while maintaining the proper social distance) to ensure the correct fit for your custom blinds. We take care of everything, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your window treatments after they’re installed. Delivering a stress-free experience is what we strive to do when you allow us to provide quality installation. This process will save you time that might otherwise be lost locating the right tools and venturing to the local hardware store for other supplies.
Why should I order blinds from Bloomin' Blinds of Keller/Southlake?
With our experienced design consultants, you have a dedicated professional who assists you through the entire process and helps you find the blinds you’ve always wanted. Ordering custom window blinds with us ensures a time-saving and cost-effective customer experience.
When you work with our Keller team, we:
- Provide you with a no-obligation, complimentary consultation
- Offer suggestions and show you physical and digital samples to help you visualize your new blinds
- Take accurate measurements before the installation process
- Provide a price estimate for blinds and installation
- Facilitate your custom order
Once we receive your custom order, installation is scheduled and our professional installers will come out and measure your windows at a time that’s convenient for you. We bring our own tools and supplies and clean up after ourselves before we go. The only thing left for you to do is admire the professional work we’ve done and enjoy your new blinds!