Window Blinds in Aurora
Design and Install a New Window Treatment in Your Aurora Home
Window treatments can add style to your space, give you privacy, or keep the sun at bay when it’s too bright. With form and function, nothing beats newly designed and installed window blinds! At Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker, we are here to help you add blinds or another window treatment to your home or office in Aurora. We provide all the design and installation services, so you can enjoy the renewed energy and practical functions of your new space in no time.
Our skilled designers and professional installers can help you complement any room in your home. Whether you’re looking for vinyl blinds, wood blinds, or something else, we will provide you with high-quality options and help you make the best choice – all while providing world-class customer service!
To learn more about how a window treatment might improve your space, as well as what we have to offer, please call us at (720) 738-4931 today.
Why You Should Add Blinds to Your Home
People love having blinds in their homes because they are so versatile and serve so many purposes. With countless designs, we can help you find a new set of blinds that livens up your space and highlights your unique style.
You should add blinds to your home because:
- They are the most customizable window treatments available. Get blinds in the style and color you want and enjoy shopping from the countless combinations our suppliers offer.
- You will have full control of your home’s privacy. Pull the blinds down to keep nosy neighbors out of your business or install motorized blinds to give yourself extra privacy with the click of a button.
- Blinds prevent UV damage and can help you decide how much light you want to let in. Don’t let expensive electronics or furniture bake in the sun. Instead, install blinds. Need to block the last light of the day to set the tone for a scary movie? Install window blinds!
- They are easy to maintain! Cleaning blinds is as easy as swiping a cloth along their surface, and they require far less maintenance than other window treatment options.
Blinds can be the finishing touch to a well-designed room or a necessity for private spaces like bedrooms and bathrooms. Even in the living room, blinds are a welcome addition that can help you set the tone for life’s most special moments.
What Kind of Blinds Should You Get?
We’re glad you asked! At Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker, we offer almost any type of blind you can imagine. Elegant wood blinds can complement rustic spaces or add luxury to any room, and vinyl blinds make cleaning up easy in rooms that get a lot of traffic! No matter what you’re looking for, our team can help you find a perfect set of blinds for every room in your home.
Our most popular blind designs include:
- Wood blinds – these gorgeous blinds can elevate pretty much any room besides the bathroom, and they work with all types of windows. Polishing the delicate material is worth the picture-perfect way the blinds sparkle in the sun, complement furniture, and create feelings of warmth and luxury.
- Smart blinds – Adjust your blinds with a touch of the button or protect your home from the mid-afternoon heatwave from your phone while you’re at work with smart blinds. From automation to timers, we offer the latest tech in smart blinds to keep your home modern and comfortable.
- Faux wood blinds – for high-moisture rooms and easier maintenance, consider faux wood blinds. These beautiful blinds look almost as nice as real wood blinds, but they are more affordable, easier to clean, and sturdy, making them a great fit for any room.
- Vinyl blinds – these are the cheapest and easiest blinds you can choose, but with a multitude of colors and styles, you can customize them to fit your needs exactly.
With Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker, finding the best window blinds for your Aurora home is easy! Your designer will work with you to help you choose the best blinds, and our team of professional designers is ready to get started whenever you are.
Can You Install Blinds by Yourself?
You can install blinds on your own, and many homeowners choose to go the DIY route. If you want your blinds to look good and last, however, trust the professionals to get the job done right.
Our team at Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker will install your blinds with precision and care. We will measure your blinds down to the centimeter and make sure you get the final result you love. From preparing your window from installation to cutting the blinds and screwing in the unit to cleaning up the mess afterward, our professional team has your back.
Just because you can install blinds by yourself doesn’t mean you should. At the very least, give us a call and schedule a FREE, in-home consultation.
The Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker Process
Our 3-step process makes designing and installing your new blinds as easy as can be.
- During your free, in-home consultation, we will learn about your specific goals and show you some of the best options for your space. Before we leave, we will give you a quote, so you know exactly how much our services cost.
- When you’re ready to install your new pair of blinds, our team will help you finalize your choices, customize the style and color of your blinds, and make sure they fit perfectly into your home.
- Once we install the blinds, you will have nothing to worry about! We’ll head off, and you can enjoy your new blinds. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your window treatments, call us and we will come back and fix any problems you may have.
We offer the best service in the business and the highest-quality products. When you’re ready to level up your home or office with a customized, professional touch, turn to the experts at Bloomin' Blinds of Aurora and Parker.
Your design goals are our priority, and we have no doubt that we will be able to transform your home or office into the space of your dreams. Let’s work together to make your ideal Aurora home or office into a reality.